(B.Sc, B.Ed., M.Ed., OCT)
- 25 years in as educator in public and private sectors
- Organic Chemistry Lab Instructor University of Toronto (1990-1992)
- IB Coordinator (1997-2003)
- IB Chemistry/Biology Teacher (1997-2003)
- Science Department Head (1999-2003)
- Secondary School Administrator (2004-2010)
- CEO IVY Education and Consulting (2004-present)
- Principal/CEO Ontario eSchool (2013-present)
As administrator of AP (Advance Placement)and IB (International Baccalaureate) programs he demanded excellence in program delivery. One of the key areas Mr. Fiscaletti focused on as an educator was these of technology in the classroom to advance the delivery of the curriculum. He is a pioneer in the introduction of e-learning and blended learning in the schools he administered.Within the school communities Mr. Fiscaletti served as administrator, students were more engaged and successful and eLearning flourished as a viable alternative for the delivery of high school curriculum. The data indicates that we are in a paradigm shift in education, from both the traditional delivery of the curriculum to the structure of our schools in general.
As educators at OeS, we are very excited to deliver a Canadian eLearning curriculum to both educate and challenge our students to become:
- Critical Thinkers
- Problem Solvers
- Effective Communicators
- Responsible Global Citizens
In conclusion, our hope and purpose is for all our students to develop a set of core values to serve humanity in a fast paced and challenging global economy, with limitless boundaries. As we move forward, "seize the day" to be an informed and educated lifelong learner with a moral compass to guide you through your journey of life.